martes, 1 de julio de 2014

Training in Kajaani // Entrenamiento en Kajaani

Hello everybody and sorry because I don't write in 2 days because I haven't got any time.
In summury, I did 2 National races in Kuhmo in a map call: "Pahavaara", the meaning is: "Bad Hill".
All the afternoons I get a sauna.
Today's morning, i woke up about 9 o'clock and I had a breakfast. Janne said to me that we must be prepared to go to the Angry Birds Activity Park. At 11 o'clock we went to this place and WOW!
There are all things thaht you can think. An Olimpic Trampolin, skatepark, parkour zone, football, baseball, mini-golf....
I am all the time in the trampolin and I did Backflip, Fronflip, Japan and other tricks...
In the afternoon we went to Kajaani to did a orienteering training. The terrain is very different from others here in Finland. It's a mix with Barbate and Finland. I didn't run because i want to understand everythings; clears, water's elements, tracks, vegetation....
It was very interesting and different from Spain. There isn't any relifs.
Good Night.


Hola a todos y perdón por no haber escrito en 2 dias porque no he tenido tiempo.
En resumen, he hecho 2 carreras de Liga Nacional Finlandesa en un mapa llamado "Pahavaara", el significado es "Colina Mala".
Todas las tardes me he tomado una sauna para ralajarme.
Esta mañana, me he levantado a las 9 de la mañana y he desayunado. Janne me dijo que teníanmos que prepararnos para ir al Angry Birds Activity Park. A las 11 de la mañana hemos ido a este sitio y WOW!
Había todo lo que pudieses imaginar: Un Trampolin Olimpico, skatepark, zona parkour, futbol, baseball, mini-golf...
he estado todo el rato en el trampolin haciendo Backflips, Frontflips, Japan y otros trucos...
Por la tarde hemos ido a Kajaani para hacer un entrenamiento de orientación. El terreno es diferente a otros de Finlandia. Es una mezcla entre Barbate y Finlandia. No he corrido porque he querido entender todo: claros, elementos de agua, caminos, la vegetación...
Ha sido muy interesante y diferente de España. No había nada de relieve.
Buenas Noches.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario